7 QC Basic Tools Overview and Implementation Training Kit specially designed to show the participants the basics of teamwork and problem solving and how the 7 QC Tools are used in problem solving. The trainees will have an in – depth understanding of the comer stone of quality management and have a good command of effective tools for data analysis and quality control bottleneck research, which attain them a set of skills and abilities required by their future line of quality control jobs. .
Quality Control has already been one of the most significant parts of marketing strategies given such a furious competitive environment. Seven Quality Control Tools, while as simple as they are, represents a set of most fundamental but effective techniques that have been used successfully to control quality for sustainable improvement. .
This 7 QC tools training kit focus on problem solving is the fundamental for Continuous Improvement. This training kit show how 7 QC Tools making use of data to increase productivity. The 7 QC basic tools being used for problem-solving are:-
a) The Pareto Diagram
- How to construct Pareto Diagrams
- How to classify the defects and display using a Pareto Diagram
- How to identify the problems in their order of severity
- How to get a hand on the real problem from among many
b) The Fishbone Diagram (Cause & Effect Diagram)
- How to construct Fishbone Diagram
- How to generate all the probable causes for every defect
- How to apply the Brainstorming Technique during problem solving meetings
- How to search out and organize all possible factors.
c) Process Flow Chart
- How to construct a Process Flow Chart
- Considerations for constructing process flow charts
- How to interpret process flow charts.
- What is the best method to take down data simply?
- How to prevent inspection slip-throughs
- How to construct simple checksheet for convenient usage in the workplace.
e) The Histogram
- How to know and predict occurrence of defects
- How to construct a Histogram
- How to interpret various shapes of a distribution diagram.
f) Scatter Diagrams
- Is there a way to find out a correlation between the cause and effect of a problem?
- How to construct a Scatter Diagram
- How to interpret the Scatter Diagrams.
g) Control Charts
- Why do defects occur?
- Is it due to dispersion?
- How to plot these dispersions over a period of time to determine the probable cause of dispersion.
This training kit offers you unparalleled flexibility in how, when, and where you implement training. At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
• Understand the fundamental principles of problem-solving
• Understand how to apply the 7 QC tools in the workplace
• Comment critically on corrective actions raised as a result of applying the tools
• Take ownership of applying 7 QC Tools as a corrective and preventive measure to avoid mistakes and improve product / service quality
• Interpret and measure the effectiveness of implemented solutions
The need to meet and exceed customer expectations in a cost competitive environment makes the correct usage of the 7 QC (Quality Control) Tools imperative today for a unified and systematic approach to team problem solving. The 7 QC training kit help to develop and sustain a strong customer focus and improve all processes by identifying rejects, determining causes, suggesting improvements, and establishing traceability of each process.
This training kit offers you unparalleled flexibility in how, when, and where you implement training. You or your experienced trainers can deliver yourselves will significantly reduce the time required in the classroom for the practice and discussions by using this training kit.
Click here to download 7 QC Basic Tools Overview & Implementation Training Demo Kits.
Contents of the Training Kit
7 QC Basic Tools Overview and Implementation written in Microsoft PowerPoint (Part one total 72 slides and Part two total 70 slides).
1 case study is given to evaluate effectiveness of training.
6 exercises are given to the trainer / user more understand with the 7 QC Basic Tools
Features of the Training Kit
Training presentation slides developed under the guidance of experienced experts and written in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Training presentation slides written in Plain English and easy to learn.
Training presentation slides specifically designed to be very easily customized by user to modify the 7 QC Tools training presentation to all sections or functions member.
How this software is useful to you?
The user can save a lot of time while preparing the 7 QC Tools course or hand-out materials for in-house training.
To provide you with the presentation materials that you need for an effective kick off the QCC implementation.
To deliver overview of 7 QC Basic Tools concepts to quality control personnel and give better understanding of QC concept at all the levels of employees within organization.
Understand each QC tool and implement them accordingly.
Perform the necessary data analysis by using 7 QC tools to improve quality and productivity in your company.
This software is ideal for:
Individual who want to study 7 QC basic tools and to apply the QC tools in data analysis.
Facilitator to conduct 7 QC Tools training within their organization to educate management, employees and contractors to collect data analysis for continual improvement.
Click here to download a Microsoft PowerPoint file (7 QC Basic Tools Training Demo Kit) containing 7 QC Basic Tools Overview slides.